“BETWEEN EVERY TWO PINES IS A DOORWAY TO A NEW WORLD” JOHN MUIR
Northwood is the perfect place for the most magical and memorable party ever! It’s a simple mix – you bring the children, and we add the food & the fun (and you never know, perhaps some of our fairy friends might be looking on!)
Scroll down to find the perfect ingredients for a fairytastic party!
A Guided Trail tour with story Narration as a Fairyland V.I.P
“ …thank you for a wonderful party.. for my daughters party. It was such a lovely party and you made it so special with the fairy banquet tea, crowning ceremony, party throne and gift. The children really enjoyed their tour of the forest with Rose Brier and the whole experience was truly magical”. Sarah T, July 22
Follow Rose Brier on a guided tour of the Fairy and Hobgoblin trail and listen and enjoy a fairy tale designed for your party. Our stories are tailored to your childrens ages and are filled with imagination, magical moments and wishes. Afterwards are games and a fairy tea at the fairy banqueting table.
- TOUR WITH Rose Brier the woodland guardian appointed by the Fairy Council of Britain (professional storyteller and actor)
- Interactive games/activities, music and dancing in the marquee
- Crowning ceremnony for the birthday person
- Dedicated proclamation from the Fairy King and Queen
- Gift of Notebook, sticker and pen with which to write and keepstories and wishes for the bithrday child.
- Fairy banquet tea
Approximately 2 hours party experience
Food platters; sandwiches (choice of ham, cheese and jam), carrot and pepper sticks, crisps and a drink.
“so lovely! - really magical, I cried”
"A day we’ll never forget”
“Such a great party, really fabulous, our little girls absolutely LOVED it!- and she got to keep the proclamation scroll- amazing”
"we loved the fairy tea, our daughter really felt like she was Queen of the fairies for the day”
PLEASE EMAIL our Party Host firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 children or less £220
- 11 - 12 children £19.50 per child
- 13 - 14 children £18.50 per child
- 15 - 20 children £18 per child
- 21 kids or more on request
- The above includes 3 adults
The above includes 3 adults
50% non refundable deposit to secure booking. Reminder 7 days before.
The trail is outdoors please make sure children are prepared for poor weather for the tour bit of the party. (no refunds are made for bad weather)